The Master’s Certificate Track consists of six focused courses in project management delivered in two-day traditional or virtual classroom sessions for each course. The program reflects the internationally-accepted best practices in project management as outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in its standard A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Students in this rigorous program gain hands-on experience with newly-learned theory by engaging in interactive case studies designed to simulate actual project scenarios. Through group break-out sessions and individual exercises, students are challenged to handle a wide range of tasks that project managers face each day, giving them invaluable insights which enable knowledge transfer. When the program is completed, students receive a Master’s Certificate.
Corporate discounts are available. Call 1-888-762-3683 for more information.
- Private - Project Leadership (2 Days)
- Private - Project Scope and Quality Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Schedule and Cost Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Risk and Procurement Management (2 Days)
- Private - Management of Resources, Stakeholders & Communications (2 Days)
- Private - Project Management Overview (2 Days)