The Master’s Certificate Track consists of six live, instructor-led 14-hour courses in project management delivered in full or half-day traditional or virtual classroom sessions. The program reflects the internationally-accepted best practices in project management as outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in its standards A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and The Agile Practice Guide. Students in this rigorous program gain hands-on experience with newly-learned theory by engaging in interactive case studies designed to simulate actual project scenarios. Through group break-out sessions and individual exercises, students are challenged to handle a wide range of tasks that project managers face each day, giving them invaluable insights that enable true knowledge transfer. When the private program is completed, participants receive a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from PMCentersUSA. For companies headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, participants receive a Master's Certificate in Project Management from the University of Pittsburgh and PMCentersUSA.
Corporate volume discounts are available. Call 1-888-762-3683 for more information.
- Private - Project Scope and Quality Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Schedule and Cost Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Risk and Procurement Management (2 Days)
- Private - Management of Resources, Stakeholders & Communications (2 Days)
- Private - Project Management Overview (2 Days)
- Private - Introduction to Agile (2 Days)