The Project Management Certification Prep Track reflects the internationally-accepted best practices in project management as outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in its standard A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). This seven course track contains all of the focused courses offered in our in project management Master’s Certificate program plus the additional two-day Project Management Certification Exam Prep, presented for those seeking to take the PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam. The exam prep course thoroughly reviews all PMBOK® Guide theory presented in the program through a series of sample exams by PMI® knowledge area, followed by instructor explanations of correct answers.
Students of our in-depth Project Management Certification Prep Track gain hands-on experience with newly-learned theory by engaging in interactive case studies throughout the program that are designed to simulate actual project scenarios. By participating in lively group break-out sessions and individual exercises, students are challenged to handle a wide range of tasks that project managers face each day giving them invaluable insights which enable knowledge transfer. When the program is completed, students receive a Master’s Certificate.
Corporate discounts are available. Call 1-888-762-3683 for more information.
- Private - Project Leadership (2 Days)
- Private - Project Scope and Quality Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Schedule and Cost Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Risk and Procurement Management (2 Days)
- Private - Management of Resources, Stakeholders & Communications (2 Days)
- Private - Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Examinations Preparation (2 Days)
- Private - Project Management Overview (2 Days)