The live, instructor-led PM Certification Prep Track consists of 91 hours of training including:
-- Six 14-hour core courses in practical project management based on the Project Management Institute (PMI)® standards:
* A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition
* The Agile Practice Guide
-- One 7-hour course that reviews PMI’s:
* A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Seventh Edition
* The Standard for Project Management
This robust 7-course program is best suited for those on a path toward PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification; however, this Track is not a preparation program for the PMI® PMP® Exam. Rather, this Track enables attendees to gain hands-on experience with proven project management concepts, techniques, and practices through a combination of instructor lecture and interactive case studies designed to simulate actual project scenarios. Through group break-out sessions and individual exercises, participants are challenged to handle a wide range of tasks that project managers face each day, giving them invaluable insights that enable true knowledge transfer.
This Track also includes information to foster understanding of the components of PMI’s PMBOK® Guide Seventh Edition which include Project Performance Domains, Tailoring, and the Use of Models, Methods, and Artifacts. The program also incorporates content to review the components of PMI’s The Standard for Project Management including Value Delivery and Project Management Principles.
The PM Certification Prep Track can be delivered in full or half-day traditional onsite or virtual online sessions. When this private 7-course Track is completed, participants receive a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from PMCentersUSA. For companies headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, participants completing the Track receive a Master's Certificate in Project Management from the University of Pittsburgh and PMCentersUSA.
Corporate volume discounts are available. Call 1-888-762-3683 for more information.
- Private - Project Management Overview (2 Days)
- Private - Project Scope and Quality Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Schedule and Cost Management (2 Days)
- Private - Project Risk and Procurement Management (2 Days)
- Private - Management of Resources, Stakeholders & Communications (2 Days)
- Private - Introduction to Agile (2 Days)
- Private - Introduction to the PMBOK® Guide Seventh Edition (7 hours)