The Master’s Certificate Track consists of six focused courses in business analysis and one introductory course in agile delivered in full or half-day sessions. The program reflects the internationally-accepted best practices in Business Analysis as outlined by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)® in their standard A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide). Students in this comprehensive program gain hands-on experience with newly-learned theory by engaging in interactive case studies and exercises designed to challenge them to handle a wide range of BA tasks. When the private program is completed, participants receive a Master’s Certificate from PMCentersUSA. For companies headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, participants receive a Master's Certificate in Business Analysis from the University of Pittsburgh and PMCentersUSA.
Corporate volume discounts are available. Please call 1-888-762-3683 for more information.
- Private - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (3 Hour)
- Private - Managing and Communicating Project Requirements (3 Hours)
- Private - Strategic Analysis and Project Selection (3 Hours)
- Private - Requirements Analysis Techniques (1 Day)
- Private - Requirements Elicitation Techniques (1 Day)
- Private - Solution Evaluation Techniques (1 Day)
- Private - Introduction to Agile (4 hours)